E.L. Todd is giving away a Kindle Fire HDX

Thank you for downloading and reading my bestselling novel, Then Came Alexandra. As always, I like to reward my followers for giving me the support and dedication I appreciate so much. That’s why I’m giving away a Kindle Fire HDX to a lucky follower!

Here’s what you need to do:

1. Subscribe to my newsletter.

2. Nothing else.  That’s it.

Yes, that’s it.

In order to stay updated on my new releases, giveaways, book signings, and other important happenings, you need to subscribe to my newsletter. Announcements will be sent right to your mailbox so you’ll never miss a thing!

Enter your email address in the widget down below (powered by Rafflecopter). The winner will be announced July 31st.

I consider your email to be a sacred relic. It will not be shared or given to spammers. You’re safe with me.


If you’re interested in increasing your odds, here are a few extra things you can do:

– Like me on Facebook.

– Comment on my Facebook announcement and share my Facebook announcement with 5 friends. (Can do this once a day, every day)

– Follow me on Twitter,  @E_L_Todd

– Retweet my tweets (once a day).

Thanks again for the continued support, and good luck to you all!

a Rafflecopter giveaway